Friday, December 28, 2007

Dental Womens Health Involves Your Whole Body

In fact, I’ve been with him since I was 10 years old. On recent visit, he spied some cavities. Yikes! I don’t eat candy. I brush. Flossing, well,Womens Health I could do a better job of that.

It really got me thinking about how important dental health is to your entire body.Womens Health A number of studies have recently made headlines linking dental health to increased risk of cancer, heart disease and other illnesses.

“A lot of heart disease is related to periodontal disease,” Breiner explains.Womens Health“Inflammation plays such a big role in so many diseases, and the bacteria in the mouth sets up the inflammatory process. It’s more than your dentist looking for bleeding or swelling in the gums. I use a microscope to look at a plaque sample from under the gums.”

No comments: