Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Health And Beauty Little Plant That Could

Health And Beauty As a natural-beauty addict and a bit of a health-food junkie, hemp seed oil has landed in and on my body in many forms. I’ve used lip balms,Health And Beauty moisturizers and hair conditioners that have been enhanced with hemp seed oil.

Hemp seed oil is extremely rich and moisturizing — great for dry winter skin Health And Beauty. I’ve also ingested my fair share of the oil, which gives flax seed oil a run for its money in the omega-3 department. Recently, Health And Beauty I’ve even begun experimenting with actual hemp seeds. Toasted with a bit of salt, Health And Beauty they’re a tasty snack when eaten alone and play an excellent supporting role when tossed in salads and baked into muffins.

The fabric has the easy lines and flow of linen without the hassle of wrinkles. Health And Beauty I also found that the pants provided instant warmth on a chilly day and could easily be easily worn throughout a heat wave. And they look good. On everyone. They sit low and slim on the hips and move into a gentle flare toward the ankles. Health And Beauty I quickly bought another pair for myself and outfitted my husband and a handful of lucky East Coast girlfriends with my hemp discovery Health And Beauty.

No comments: