Friday, December 28, 2007

All I Wanted For Christmas A New Figure Mental Health

The pain was easier than expected and could be managed with just paracetamol, Mental Health unless I overtaxed my body’s adjustments to its new shape - which could happen merely by carrying shopping or even typing.

Outpatient nurses showed me how to manage the dressings and minimise scarring through massage, and dispensed calm advice when I rang in a panic.

Gradually I found my pace, often needing to lie down after a walk or bath (sitting upright to ensure no water could get in until the scars healed).Mental Health After five permanently sports-bra’d weeks sleeping on my back, daubed in cocoa butter to prevent scarring, I went back to work. It took six more weeks for my energy to return.

A year ago, Mental Health I got a fabulous Christmas present of a 36D bust. From the friend exclaiming “They’re 60 per cent smaller!” to the unknowing colleague demanding my diet secrets, the reaction has been positive.

No comments: