Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tushar A Sleeping Beauty Health And Beauty

what prompted the actor to get a stone-studded bracelet for himself? He says, People keep asking me if Ekta has given me the stones. Actually, my mother had suggested that I wear this bracelet. She said,Health And Beauty it is for the well-being of my system and health.

Health And Beauty It has been just five months that the actor has been wearing a stone-studded bracelet and the positive effects are already showing.

The actor is no longer spending sleepless nights and his metabolism has also improved.

Talking about the benefits he says,Health And Beauty I have been wearing this bracelet for five months now. Apart from many other things,Health And Beauty I sleep very peacefully now. Earlier, I was an insomniac but now I feel my sleep has improved. The stones have also regulated my metabolism.

No comments: